Friday, March 27, 2020

Week 3/8/20 to 3/14/20

After Berlin we went to copehagen which I honestly liked a little better than Berlin since everything was much closer to each other. Everything was still expensive as heck but what can we do. We had brunch almost everyday which was lovely ! We went to a spy museum where I almost got my phone stolen hehe, but I got it back That night we went to a club called matrix and it fell on woman's day so we got free admission. That club was so much fun and I'm pretty sure I danced with someone's mom and dad LMAOO. I don't judge or discriminate so we had a fun time. I met 3 best friends from the UK and it was just a random/wild night overall.  The next day we had more brunch and more siteseeing which was the best and the same week we also went to Amsterdam and met up with one of Carley's friends who studied abroad in the U.S. She was so nice and had a great fashion taste. More than I could ever have in my life! Lots of walking, lots of admissions fees, lots of Mexican food and lots of live music. I really appreciate the live music. FINALLY, March 12, 2020, I will not forget at 6:13 am I found out we had to go back to the united states and I was so shook for a good 5 minutes and then it hit and I started crying. I was really loving my experience and it sucked that we had to go back so soon. Stealing this quote from Jen, I'm glad I had such a good experience that I had a hard time saying bye to.

No comments:

Post a Comment