Sunday, March 22, 2020

Texas Week 1

I'm bored and I don't want to be here. I got buffalo wings. That was cool. It's nice to see my cat and my parents, but they could have waited if it meant I got to stay in Europe. This week has been a whole lot of nothing. I watched several seasons of Community. That's about it. I accidentally dyed my hair ginger instead of dark brown, which I'm not super happy about. Thankfully I got to go to Austin with Bri, Katrina, Dany, Enrique, and Cash, even if Enrique's car struggled a bit in the rain. That Austin trip was a saving grace; at least I was back in an Airbnb with my friends, even if it was in Austin instead of Europe. My sister and parents were all home when I got back, and it's nice to have everyone home, especially since my sister has been living out of state for a while. I still wish I was in Europe and I think I'll feel that way at least until the semester is over. Maybe longer. I don't really know what to say here anymore. I only really get out of bed to move to the couch and watch Netflix on the TV instead of my laptop. School might make it better but who knows. At least it's a global pandemic and not a less important reason, but god it sucks. I've had too many things to mourn in the last few months, and it's exhausting.

No comments:

Post a Comment