Sunday, March 22, 2020

Week One Back Home

At this point, i have officially been home for one week. I do miss Germany quite a bit. Actaully, i miss it quite a lot. I wish i was still there. Being at home is kind of nice but having quarantine makes it feel like prison. I felt so much more free in Germany when I was on my own going everywhere and seeing everything. That’s what I miss the most. Online classes start up tomorrow and while i’m curious how they will be, I am also really unmotivated to get back into things. I really enjoyed the routine I was in and now I don’t know what i want to do. Part of me wants to go to my apartment in college station for the summer but part of me wants to stay because it’s home. I’m hoping I can start going to the gym again, going to restaurants and being able to not worry about how much freaking toilet paper i use. I also miss seeing all my people everyday. I need to find a new routine. I need to find something to do besides study. 

This last week or so i’ve gotten pretty sedentary. As soon as classes start tomorrow I will be working out in my garage consistently, studying and hopefully other things to keep my mind together. 

Psychologically I haven’t yet begin to hate being at home all the time. But physically i think i want to do more. I haven’t done much in this past week so there isn’t much to tell. Next week i will explain how the online classes went. 
✌🏼

No comments:

Post a Comment