Friday, March 27, 2020

week 2/23/20 to 2/29/20

This week we had the 8 hour Solidworks course and since I procrastinated it felt like forever to complete it. We had a few assignments and test which I was stressed about so I decided to go outside and walk along the rhine river. TELL ME WHY, I got lost haha, so I spent more time outside than I intended. It was beautiful outside though. I could never walk late at night like that in Houston. It was amazing I felt so safe and at peace. It was also my roommates birthday back at home so I ordered some wings for her via doordash, the world is such a pretty place haha. It was my brother's birthday back at home the next day and I wished him a happy birthday and chipped in to buy a gift for him. The day before I stayed up studying for a test so I was exhausted when I got back home and fell asleep so I didn't call my mom to ask how his birthday went. I called the next day to see how it went and tell me why she told me she forgot thinking it was tomorrow. Long story short, she forgot, my dad forgot, and so did my sister LMAO. The gift and food after made up for it. The next day I shopped at TK max ! I bought a perfume and some shirts and treated myself to a nice hot chocolate. I was really stressed about all the assignments so I have no idea why I went out like that. I also got my nails painted but that ladies at the nail salon were so rude but I made it out. When I got back home I watched a movie with my Host sister and yeah.

No comments:

Post a Comment