Friday, March 27, 2020

week 2/9/2020 to 2/15/2020

It's been a minute but here is my blog post about this week! I decided to come back from Vienna because we had a BMEN 211 assignment due that Monday and I was like "lemme get a head start". I did not get a head start because I slept the whole weekend haha! Huge upside though was I made traditional dishes with my host mom, so good food for the cheap! That Tuesday I saw a leg cleaning? If that's the word, they took off the man's skin since it apparently got stuck in a machine and they were waiting for it to heal so they just changed the wrapping/bandaging on it. It was cool, but also stressful to watch. I was also stressed because of the upcoming BMEN 211 exam but we were pulling through. That same day I went to a Jonas Brothers concert with Carley! That same night I also discovered that I do not like the Jonas Brothers, but we live and we learn haha. It was fun! I almost got in an argument with some German girls but that's a discussion for another day. That same week my Host mom gave me a mask to start wearing, I guess this was the beginning of the Coronavirus and literally nobody would get close to me! WHICH I LOVED HAHA! I need my own space on that bus. That Saturday my host mom took me to buy flowers so we could plant them! I picked some out and we planted them and she asked me to get water from inside to water them. I didn't know how to water worked so I accidentally water the flowers... with hot water... it was scary. I was scared because back at home my mom would've scolded me but my host mom laughed and so did my host dad. They told me I could help them in the backyard if I wanted to but I had work and cleaning to do so I didn't.

No comments:

Post a Comment