Tuesday, March 3, 2020

Week 7 in Europe


Hallo!
We’re getting close to 2 months in Germany now. And lets hope that we stay longer than that, because Corona Virus is getting pretty big here in Europe. Italy went to a travel alert level 3, so I had to cancel my Spring break trip there. So overall, I’m out about 500 dollars from all the travel setbacks on this Europe trip, but hey that’s apart of the experience, right. So I rescheduled my trip to Spain and Portugal: Madrid, Lisbon, and then Barcelona. Last weekend we went to Berlin, and the best part was the food! Finally had tex-mex and it was amazing. We also went to the Berlin Dom, Holocaust memorial, the Brandenburg Gate, East Side Gallery of the Berlin Wall and the parliament building. We also celebrated little Kevin’s birthday. Then on Sunday I met all the aunts, uncles, and grandparents in the host family for my host sister’s birthday. They eat so much cake. This week I’m trying to catch up on sleep and exams, and then off to spring break! Bis bald!

No comments:

Post a Comment