Wednesday, April 1, 2020

Week 8: The Start of the Panic

During this week is when things with the coronavirus started getting more serious. If I recall correctly, we had about three meetings this week concerning it, and there happened to be a couple hundred cases in the Rhine. At this point, we were all speculating that there was a possibility that the program could be cancelled if it got any worse, and we supposed that it would, we just didn't think it would happen so quickly. I desperately wanted to at least go to Spring Break in Spain because I didn't want to lose all the money that I had already spent.

But besides the escalation of the coronavirus, nothing particularly enthusiastic happened during this week. I had my German final and a 211 Exam this week and I spent the majority of my time in Bonn studying for it. It was the week before Spring Break so all our professors usually give us a ton a work to finish off before we go, and Germany professors were no exception. I did what I had to do academically wise, yet I still don't know my grade for said exams even 3 weeks later.

No comments:

Post a Comment