Tuesday, April 21, 2020

Week 11 - Still Quarantined

This week has been uneventful. Being stuck in quarantine, I haven't done much except read and go to class. Zoom classes started this week, and needless to say, there is a reason I don't do online classes. I'm struggling a little to adjust to the online format, and staying organized has been a little bit of a challenge for me. I miss everyone and actually physically being in class, but I know this is all because we're trying to stop the spread of corona virus. My city declared a Shelter in Place to start this week, which means a lot of non-essential businesses are closing and the ones that are open have limited staff. I'm fortunate enough that I am considered an "essential worker" as a vet tech, so when I'm out of quarantine I will still have a job. I will hopefully start working as soon as possible to save up for vet school.

No comments:

Post a Comment