Wednesday, April 8, 2020

No Changes No Title

Hello again,
It’s your favorite blogger🙌🏼
So, this week i’ve been pretty lazy because I feel worn out. Even though i’m in quarantine classes are just piling on the work load and tests like our entire life revolves around it. I’m trying to keep up but i’m feeling pretty burnt out to tell you the truth. The first two weeks were fine and then after doing many assignments and three exams my brain feels a little fried. I know there are only 3 more weeks and i need to keep my head down, so I will do my best. I have been trying to keep up with a routine exercise plan. It feels good to go outside, shoot some hope in my driveway or do a garage workout. My diet has been healthier too, with lots of fruits and veggies in my meals. I’m feeling pretty good today physically, now i just need to get my mind right. I am going to the lake this weekend so maybe that will help to give my mind spirit and body a well deserved rest. I can’t wait for this semester to finish and quarantine to end. I look forward to what each week brings and i am excited to share my troubles and adventures next week.
Until then✌🏼

No comments:

Post a Comment