Friday, April 3, 2020

Week 11 in Shelter in Place

Hallo from Galveston!
I am back home back home, and out of quarantine! However, life isn't too exciting outside of quarantine because of shelter in place. However, it is nice to just be able to go outside, go to the store, pick up something togo, see family, and actually get some aspect of my life back. I headed back to Galveston after our last day of quarantine so that I could see family. I picked up my sister who flew in from San Francisco to be with family during these crazy times. We are eating all of our favorite food back home including Whataburger, Chickfila, wings, tex-mex and real frozen margs, sushi bars, breakfast burritos, and much more. (all delivery or pick up of course). The pool is also open here so we have been able to enjoy some much needed outdoor time. The beaches are temporarily closed right now due to the influx of tourists on the island, so hopefully that will open back up to us residents soon. I plan on catching up on school, med school apps, family time, working out, eating good, and enjoying the outdoors whenever I can. Then I will eventually head back to College Station to go back to my home.
Bis bald!

No comments:

Post a Comment