Sunday, April 19, 2020

Texas Week 5

This week was more of the same. I've been watching Little Fires Everywhere with my family, which has been fun. Online tests are weird because I strongly prefer using paper, especially for multiple choice, but I think classes are going well enough. Enmodes stuff has been picking up a little bit, and the DHF is a pain, but it's not like I have much of anything else to do. I'm still at Ranchenberg (yes, that's really what we call it) and it's cool to be with my family because they're really laid back. I love having my sister here because she was living in Chicago for a couple years and moved to Phoenix in January to work for Intel after getting her masters, so I've missed having her around, especially since she won't have breaks in the summer and winter anymore. I've done a few yoga classes with her, and I'm always super impressed by how good she is, especially when I can barely touch my toes, but she did get a whole yoga teacher certification in Spain, so it's not shocking. I've accepted that this whole "quarantine at home" thing is what everyone is doing now and I can't do anything about it, but I'm still not happy about it, mostly just resigned.

No comments:

Post a Comment