Wednesday, April 1, 2020

Week 9 in Quarantine

Hallo from Back Home,
So as I told you last blog, we unfortunately got sent home from the program due to the seriousness of the Corona Virus Pandemic. Coming from a high risk CDC level 3 country (all of Europe) we were required to self quarantine for 2 weeks which really wasn't as fun as traveling throughout Europe. However, I tried to stay as positive as I could and focused on trying to stay productive. I got on a good workout routine, cooked for almost every meal healthier options, and started working on medical school applications. I watched a lot of movies, read a lot of books, and cried occasionally. Now I am headed back to Galveston for shelter in place with my family until I decide if I want to go back to College Station at all. At least I can finally go to the grocery store. I never thought I'd see the day in my life that the most exciting part of my day was going grocery shopping or going on a run. Until next time (hopefully I'll be more positive for next time)
Bis bald!

No comments:

Post a Comment