Monday, April 20, 2020

JJJ

This week bro, this week right here pretty much makes the semester to be honest. Enmodes project will be finalized, the last of my assignments are due, and this is the time i need to study for all my finals. So, i’m just trying to get through this week. 
On a happy note it’s nice weather outside and i got a car wash🙃. I ate dinner outside last night with the fam, I enjoyed that 🍔. My dad and I have been working a lot around the house. Working on landscape, cleaning the deck and moving some furniture. I want to start spending more time with my parents. Sometimes I feel like I don’t spend enough time with them. 
Still hittin the gym so i’m proud of myself for that. I’m trying to really improve by the end of may for that summer bod. I have a lot of plans for this summer. I’m hoping this corona madness settles down soon. I was thinking the beach, the lake, maybe mexico🤷🏽‍♂️. 

On another note I miss the JJJ. We’ve zoomed a few times but that’s not enough😭
JJJ✊🏼

Well time to study so I’ll be back next week

3 comments:

  1. Awwww this is so cute

    ReplyDelete
  2. My dad literally asked me today at lunch if we are going to Cabo this summer😏😏😏😏

    ReplyDelete