Thursday, April 23, 2020

Week 13 in Shelter in Place

Hallo from College Station,
I finally made it back to College Station after almost a month of being back. I finally got reunited with my roommates/best friends and I am so happy to be back with them. I bought an expensive inflatable pool that we set up in our backyard and we are very excited to use it to enjoy ourselves during the summer. We are on the last day of preparations for Enmodes, and boy is it a lot of work. However, I am feeling pretty good about our project. I am excited for the final presentation to be over so that we can have time to focus on med school applications, finals, and the final booklet. Things are slowly opening back up across the country (like super slowly) but I think we are making progress. Thank god for fancy marg machines to get through this.
Till next time.
Bis Bald!

No comments:

Post a Comment