Monday, April 27, 2020

Finals Week Last Week

This is my last full week. My enmodes project presentation was last friday and it went very well. I was nervous about the presentation but i am pleased on the feedback we got. This whole semester that project with enmodes was the most interesting thing we worked on. I enjoyed seeing the finished product and all the praise we received from our professors and the people at enmodes. I am glad it’s finished but it was a fantastic real world project that gave me tons of experience. 
I have multiple finals to study for this week. Tomorrow is my third vtpp exam and i plan on doing well. I want to get an A in this class so grind time is in session baby. 
I’ve been at the lake all weekend. It has been great i absolutely love the lake, especially when there is such great weather. I enjoy sitting outside, doing hw and looking out over the lake. It’s very peaceful and helps me get into a study mindset. When this semester is over i plan to come here quite often. When summer is over i’m going to be as tan as spongebob in his beach episode. -Golden Brown
I miss a lot of my friends and i kind of want to go to college station to check on my apartment, but i suppose the lake will do for now. 
I have been spending a lot of time with my family. I think it’s important to spend time with family because when you’re younger you don’t realize how special, unique and fun your parents actually are. They are basically the older versions of myself and I enjoy doing thins with them a lot. I no longer want to take time with them for granted. 
I have to finish strong and next blog i write the semester will be over so then i will tell you if i exceeded met or failed my expectations.
So until then peeps
Love y’all 
stay safe
stay in school
and stay away from bad men with candy in the van kids✌🏼

No comments:

Post a Comment