Friday, April 17, 2020

Hello Again

Well i usually try to blog on mondays but i forgot to this week so i am doing it today. My tests last week were surprisingly disappointing and i’m gonna need to step it up to say the least. Next week might be the hardest of all weeks this semester. I have enmodes project due next week and all my finals the week after . It’s somewhat frightening to think my toughest week is now upon me. After alll, I have definitely felt like every week has been a bit of a struggle but it’s time to buckle down and get pst the finish line strong. On the bright side, I have yet to get infected by covid, so that’s good news. I’m still working out and doing daily chores to help my family but next week is going to be all school. I almost want to quit and sleep for a week butttt that’s not gonna help me get an A on my phys exam. We’ll talk next week;)

No comments:

Post a Comment