Monday, April 6, 2020

Week 11

This week was very typical. I was still in my self-quarantine and class started. I was under the assumption that classes would be easier as it switched to purely online-based learning. But I was wrong. It was the same workload with no free Fridays off, but thankfully they have rewarded us with Good Friday off! Although we engineers can take it, I am just jealous that all my other friends and brother are taking it so easy. It is just frustrating. This week we caught up on all our classes and have a couple of tests next week, BMEN 253 and DiffEq. I have been studying and catching up on some TC serries. Also, the insanity is kicking in a little, barely leaving the house and seeing the day of light. Check-in next week if I still survive.

No comments:

Post a Comment