Friday, April 3, 2020

Week 10 in Quarantine

Hallo from Quarantine!
So, I still have another week in quarantine, but at least classes started this week so it gave me some aspect of normalcy and something to do. I had never been so excited for a class before to keep me busy. I am also keeping up on working out (marathon here I come), cooking new meals, and lots and lots of Netflix and naps. It's kind of hard to stay positive throughout all of this, especially coming from the best experience of my life. However, I like to remind myself that if I hadn't got sent home, I would have spent 8,000$ to quarantine and not be able to leave my host family's house. At least now, we got 7,500$ refund, so I am putting some aside to go back next summer. My host family is planning on coming to the U.S. next May for my college graduation, so I am very excited for that. Sorry this blog is short and gloomy, that's kind of all there is for now.
Bis bald!

No comments:

Post a Comment