Wednesday, April 29, 2020

Week 9: Spring Break

Honestly, writing these posts even a month after the fact depresses me. Spring break 2020 was one of the best weeks of my life, however, only before I discovered that we would be sent home early. The day before we discovered we would be sent home, we were in Lisbon, my favourite city in the world. we went on a food tour that I had recommended and I remember quite vividly almost crying because I was so happy and so content. It really sucks to look back at it because I now know that the next day would start a panic in me that would cost me about $500 and a lot of stress in order to get back home. I was so stressed out when we had to find flights back home. Especially since the airlines decided they would charge upwards to $2000 for flights back home. I really miss Europe and honestly I wish I didn't have to write blog posts because it just reminds me of the current situation.

No comments:

Post a Comment