Sunday, January 22, 2012

Week One

Wow, has this week flown by! This morning a group of us decided to visit the Munster for sunday morning mass. It was fun people watching and trying to translate what the priest was saying in German, but at the same time it was relaxing and it allowed myself some time to meditate on all of the events of this past week. Cameron and I are continually reminding eachother how blessed we are to have the homestay family that we do. Our host mom is a great cook and I swear if we dont get a workout schedule set, I'll have to buy two seats by the time we fly home. Because her english isn't the best, it allows us to each learn from eachother, making the dinner table conversation more productive than actual german class. Working out in this weather is going to take some getting used to. The cold air is wrecking havok on my lungs and my ears probably have some nerve damage by now, but I am glad that Cameron and I are living together to motivate eachother to get it done! All in all, this week has been a great one for the books!

No comments:

Post a Comment