Thursday, January 26, 2012

Busy Bliss

What a busy week this has been so far. But I have still enjoyed it. I'm really starting to like my physiology class, regardless of how early I have to get up for it. On Wednesday we went to the Museum of History of Germany. It was quite interesting, especially learning about the post-World War II and how the two sides of Germany recovered. It was most certainly a humbling experience. Other than that not much has gone on this week but this weekend will certainly be an adventure! Some of us students will be going to Amsterdam on Friday and Saturday. I'm really looking forward to hearing some DJ's and going to the Van Gogh museum. And then the excursion to the Eifel region of Western Germany. The whole weekend will be quite an experience and I'll post a lot about it when it is over. Ciao!

No comments:

Post a Comment