Saturday, February 25, 2023

Week 7

 This week was really chill! Mainly just classes, and trying some new things. Throughout most of the week, we just did school, and on Friday, Amanda and I went to this Italian Restaurant. They had gluten free pasta and pizza! It was some of the best pizza I have had in Europe. The only issue we had was cutting the pizza into small pieces, you could definitely tell we rarely cut pizza. We also tried this new coffee shop not far from the Italian place, it wasn't my most favorite coffee, but the place itself was so beautiful. 

Over the weekend, I mainly studied because of exams the following week. Amanda and I met up with Peri and Erin at starbucks! Studying with them is a blast, and I love getting to know them more and more. Having chill weekends is so nice, especially when you are mentally and physically exhausted. Now we are about halfway through our trip and I am dreading going back to the States. I love Europe, and going back to College Station is going to make me miss this place even more. 

We also saw Peri get smacked by an old lady, it was comical. 

No comments:

Post a Comment