Wednesday, February 22, 2023

Week 4

 Week 4 was very fun. Peri and I have been trying herbal teas from a tea shop and we think we found our favorite (deep asana). I started reading a book. It's really good. I've missed reading for fun or for interests other than school so its been nice to do that a little bit here. We had lectures from one of Dr.Wasser's colleagues and they have been very interesting. I knew that product development was very complicated but it is really crazy the amount of people who need to be pleased in order for the product to hit the market. On a side note people keep saying that "we are disruptors" and all I can think of is the Glass Onion (the movie). It is pretty funny. 

One thing that has been on my mind this week is that I can easily blend until I open my mouth and start speaking. It is a really weird thought that I can make myself different by something I never thought twice about in the United States. It has also made me wonder if I become more of a target by speaking to people because it is much more likely that I don't know the area and things like that. Another aspect that I hadn't considered in the US. 

Peri, Kassy, and I had movie night again and watched Ford vs. Ferrari. It was so good and a lot of fun. For snacks this time we did a more charcuterie style with cheese, pretzels, and grapes. I liked those snacks a lot better because you don't feel gross after eating them in mass amounts. Anyways during movie night we spontaneously decided to go to a dortmund game so we will be going on March 3rd. Very excited for that as well. 

No comments:

Post a Comment