Monday, February 6, 2023

Week 4 (30th Januar- 5th Februar)

The start of the week saw us have three Enmodes meetings for the first three days of the week. Dr. Biswas was so helpful in guiding us to innovate the technology we are presented with. 

I'm not sure if I've mentioned this before, but my friend gave me a small journal to write in every day. That being said, I had to reread what I wrote to separate the days. Part of Thursday was spent trying to find an open gelato place. On Friday, we made German friends! They were very nice and advised us on how to spend time here in Germany. On Saturday, we actually found a gelato place. The staff was so thoughtful that they brought us samples with metal spoons for our gluten-free friends. Later that night, Ford v Ferrari was rewatched for the fifth time (maybe more). 

I failed to mention that I have my first exam on Monday, so more than a few hours of this week were spent studying. 

After the test, I will get to "relax" for a second and start to pack for Vienna. Everyone that I have told about Vienna has said that it's one of the best cities to visit. I hope this doesn't ruin my expectations when I get there. 

No comments:

Post a Comment