Tuesday, February 21, 2023

Week 3

 Week 3 was another amazing week here at Bonn. We started the week by having class as usual and learning new concepts regarding physiology and the history of medicine in Europe. Throughout this week, we also learned about the tradition of karneval and how important it is for the people who live along the Rhine river. This week, finally adapted to my german host family as I now know them closer and our relationship strengthen as we talked more about german culture and I explained to them more about my Mexican culture. In addition to this, we learned new concepts in our German class. I particularly found it interesting learning about the pronouns and how different they are compared to English. Although my German is not strong at all, this week I did enjoy learning more in-depth about this beautiful country. That weekend, I stayed in Bonn and familiarized myself more with the gym here and how it works. This week was simply amazing, and I learned a lot from it and expect to learn more as my time here continues. 

No comments:

Post a Comment