Monday, February 27, 2023

Week 7!!!

 This week was pretty calm, with not much going on. I cannot believe we are almost halfway done with this program. Time is going by so fast and I do not like it. I never want to leave Europe...

This week I did a lot of schoolwork. I started studying for my first physiology exam that is next week, and Reagan held some reviews for us. I also took my first math exam and I think I did really well. Peyton and I found a new yummy gluten-free Italian place on Friday. It was so good, we already want to go back. On Saturday and Sunday, Peyton, Peri, Erin, and I went to Starbucks to get some studying done. I love the AiB, but being there 7 days a week is not my favorite... Starbucks is a nice change of scenery. 


Even though we are only halfway through (not even), with this program, I can already see the changes in myself and how transformative this experience really is. I am learning so much about myself and life in general. I am learning to be comfortable with being uncomfortable. How to time manage even more than I already have in College Station. How to maintain relationships with people when they are 5,000 miles away. How to communicate with people who speak a different language and who live in an entirely different culture. How to relax on Sundays and how to take things slower. How to find something to look forward to in each day. How to enjoy every moment that comes my way. How to travel efficiently (cost and time). How to deal with conflicts between my peers. How to ask for help in my schoolwork and admit things are too hard. How to calm down and realize change is not a bad thing. 


I am so thankful for this experience and always will be.


No comments:

Post a Comment