Friday, February 17, 2023

Week 6

     This week went by pretty fast. Class on Tuesday was on zoom due to the train strike. Turns out I do not do well on zoom- I don't think I retained anything from any class. I met Elizabeth for lunch which was pretty mid honestly but I'm glad we still got to see each other. 

    Thursday (yesterday) was the start of Karneval. We were in the parade which was really fun until I ran out of candy to throw at kids. The whole day was pretty interesting and very intense which I was not expecting. I think my favorite part of the day was when we went to the Donner shop altogether and the guy that worked there realized we all know each other. After lunch we tried to go to a few bars that were either closed are wayyyyyy too busy to actually go inside. We ended up going to Salvator which is our trusty backup. The waiters we had were honestly kind of rude at each place but it's whatever. 

    Tomorrow we will head to Dusseldorf in the morning to fly to Croatia. I'm really excited about this trip because it's supposed to be really warm and we're going to a national park. There will be more train strikes and airport strikes this weekend so hopefully we will get where we're trying to go ok. 


No comments:

Post a Comment