Monday, February 13, 2023

Week 4

 This week was a pretty relaxing week, pretty much school day in and day out. I am getting to know my new host family more and more and I love how inviting they are. My favorite part is when the entire family gets together on Sundays and eats a big huge meal. It is so amazing to be around such a great, full family and I really like getting to know them better. 

Other than trying to get to know my host family more, I have been doing a lot of school as it is a STUDY abroad. Sometimes its hard to remember that when I just want to go out and explore but it is nice to have some normalcy with coming to class. This week was our first test and studying was the number one priority for this week.

Next week is our first big excursion so we are all getting ready to go to Vienna and Prague!

No comments:

Post a Comment