Monday, February 13, 2023

Praha

   

     Prague or Praha in Czech was beautiful, we went to the largest castle in Europe got great views from the top, saw the completely functional astronomical clock, I check a bucket list item off my list by going to dancing house. In high school I was in multiple architecture classes that I absolutely loved, being in Europe has been a unique opportunity because a lot of the architecture I studied I actually get to see first hand which is just so cool to me. We stayed in a great AirBnB which gave us some local mead which was surprisingly fantastic, we still need to find some more of that because it was unlike anything I've ever had. Matt and I went to a Medieval dinner one night and it was completely crazy from 5 courses of food to sword fights inches from our faces it was definitely a night to remember, we chatted with some people next to us they were two english couples who we enjoyed talking to and having a great night with.
    After a long boring train we finally got back to Bonn and it felt like I was finally home. Thus far being in Bonn has felt very grounding, amidst all the travel the home-base is refreshing and tranquil.

No comments:

Post a Comment