Wednesday, February 22, 2023

Week 6

This week was a long one. We got back from Prague late Sunday night and had to go to school the next day. I was very tired and started to feel sick. I wore a mask the whole week and tested negative for covid several times so I don't think I got anyone else sick, but I was still unhappy with being sick myself. I had a test on Wednesday and two on Friday. On Tuesday there was a transit strike so everyone had to zoom into school. Sometimes I miss pre-covid when school would have just been cancelled. Karneval was on Thursday and I really enjoyed going to the parade. It wasn't fun being there at 8 or waiting in the cold for 2 hours before the parade but during and after the parade I really appreciated getting to go and be a part of the festivities. 

I haven't been to the gym in a week and it's about to be two because I don't have time this week between studying for exams. I have missed it a lot. 

We went to Berlin this weekend. It was better than Prague but not as nice as Vienna. The weather on Saturday was horrendous but we persisted. We saw the Berlin wall and a couple of other sites and went to the mall. On Sunday we all slept in and Peri and I went to a flea market. It was so much fun and the weather was beautiful. We went to a mexican food place that night and it was amazing. I really want some more. On Monday the weather was again not great and I didn't feel great so Peri and I just chilled at a coffee shop and went to a small museum before getting on the train. I was tired and ready to be back in bonn. We zoomed into genetics from the train. Not an experience I recommend but I'm happy I went. 

No comments:

Post a Comment