Monday, February 6, 2023

Week 4!!!

 This week went by really fast. Consisted of lots of school, especially working on our Enmodes project. We had Dr. Biswas come from College Station to give us a few lectures. He had a lot of very helpful information and he seems like a great resource. This week has been much warmer, around 40 degrees, which has been so nice. This weekend consisted mostly of studying for my BMEN 211 test on Monday, but still had some fun this weekend. On Saturday morning, Peyton and I went to get our nails done and they are the best nails I have ever had. The man working was so nice, even though I spoke no German. On Sunday morning, Dietmar and Ute (our host parents) made Peyton and I an elaborate breakfast for us. It was so nice and we talked for 2 and a half hours together. This week was good, calm and got us ready for our adventure next week. 

No comments:

Post a Comment