Wednesday, April 6, 2016

So much to do... So little time...

Hell Week turned into Hell Month
      Wow there is so much to do in the next four weeks... That's right. We go home in four weeks. TBH I am kind of getting ready to go home. I think it is great here but I am homesick. I miss my friends and family and College Station.. Its time to go home.. But so much stands between me and home. In the next four weeks I have: 3 exams, the final presentation for enmodes, 4 finals, registration, a trip to France and two trips to Spain. I know it sounds crazy and it is, but that is just part of study abroad I guess. We have a physiology test on Friday and I am scared.. I need to do well.. I need to make an A in the class which requires an A on this test. No one made an A on the last exam, so I feel like there may be no hope. I am trying to stay positive though. I have studied a ton and I feel pretty prepared, but all I can do is my best. I keep having to remind myself of that. Hopefully my best is good enough to pass Dr. Wasser's exam. I am just ready to get this exam over with and give myself a 24 hour break in Palma de Majorca, Spain. Then the next day we leave for Paris.. Then Barcelona.. Then we come back and have two weeks of exams and presentations. Its going to be crazy, but I am keeping my head up and making the best of a bad situation. I'm sorry this is a super short blog, but honestly I need to study, so I'll write again after Majorca. Wish me luck.. 

No comments:

Post a Comment