Sunday, April 17, 2016

Paris Round 2

Howdy you guys!

Hope your day is going fantastic!

So this was my second time being in Paris. I would say that my experience was better this time than the last. The last time I saw a lady pooping in public. This time I did not. That alone is enough to make it better. Beyond this, I actually got to travel up to the top of the Eiffel Tower, I had a lot more freedom as to what I wanted to do with my day, and I was there with friends I am a lot closer with.

The to Paris included a bike tour throughout the city, eating at a Creperie, the Pasteur Museum, the Palace of Versailles, Mont Montre, and the Louvre. Of these things, the Palace of Versailles impressed me the most. Beyond the lavish palace building itself, the gigantic and beautiful gardens surrounding the palace were what I enjoyed the most. I wished I could have just had free time to wander about them instead of do other things. We did have an amazing picnic there which was pretty awesome. There were so many different types of cheeses and things to eat. So good. I had been to the Louvre before, but I think I appreciated it more this time. It seemed a little less rushed this time and also a little less crowded.
To the top! I went to the top of the Eiffel tower! Last time I was in Paris I was not able to go up the tower, only to gaze at it from the bottom and walk around. It was spectacular! Couldn't have asked for a better experience there.
Mont Montre was pretty cool too! This is an artist district in Paris. It is less so now than it was before, but there were still plenty there to go around. There was also an impressive cathedral at the top that was nice to visit. The bad part of this was that it was raining which kind of ruined the view the hill was supposed to provide. Oh well. Still had a great time!
How can you not when you are in Paris!

Goodnight!

No comments:

Post a Comment