Tuesday, May 2, 2023

Week 8

 I started this week by heading to Hamburg with Patricio. We visited this beautiful city and learned about its significant sites. We had an amazing time and I was so glad that we were able to visit one of Germany's most important cities. This was a busy week as I encountered tests and homework that were due. This week I spent most of my time focusing on completing all my assignments as they were plenty. I realized that the laboratory assignments were not that complicated for our physiology class and was able to do well on the one due this week. Furthermore, I connected more with my host parents as the semester went along. Mario and Cristina showed me their very cool mineral collection which they started more than 20 years ago. This week, the classes consumed me as I spent most of my free time in my room studying for my upcoming tests. Additionally, the presentation we had with Austen for the ECMO project went pretty smoothly due to the great preparation my team and I had. The presentation went pretty smoothly and Austen was very interested in the temperature measurement method we were planning on implementing. After the meeting, I went back to my place, got my luggage, and went to Colby's house to spend the night as we were heading to Spain for the upcoming spring break. 

No comments:

Post a Comment