Sunday, May 7, 2023

Back in the States

 Oh my gosh! I miss Germany, but I really miss London and Amsterdam. I miss being in Europe so very much. As soon as I landed, we immediately went and got Tex Mex!!! Something I never thought I would miss so much. Ugh AND sweet tea, absolutely amazing. Amand and I only went a couple of days without seeing each other, we ended up getting CAVA about 2 days after being back in the States. I really miss Burgermanufaktur, Isabellas, and honestly even the Backwerk coffee. When I got home, my cats actually loved on me and let me pet them. I was so surprised because they are the moodiest cats that I have ever met. I immediately started working again too and will be catching up on my book reading lists. I have been waking up between 4-6 AM, so hoping I can really sleep soon. 


This was an experience that I will forever be grateful for, and will always cherish. Germany, and Europe in general showed me so much and made me so much more appreciative. It brought me Amanda and I am so glad to have her as a best friend. 


I will be back in Europe eventually, but until then... Texas will have to do. 


Thank you Dr. Wasser for everything! ◡̈ 

No comments:

Post a Comment