Tuesday, May 9, 2023

Week 12 & 13

 Week 12

It’s time for France! I’ve been to Paris, but I’m looking forward to visiting the two small French towns we’re going to. The French were a lot nicer on this trip than I remember them being 4 years ago. In Beaune, we ate at a French restaurant that had a 3-course meal for about 23 euros. We shared a bottle of wine & I ordered escargot, a cheese & chicken main plate, & a fancy brownie. It was actually really good & actually had flavor, unlike some other meals I’ve had in Europe. Peyton & I saw a cat cafe with the funny cats that look like pugs (the ones with the smushed faces) & there were sooo many of them. They were all the same breed of cat so it felt like a fever dream.


Week 13

Paris was so pretty in the spring. I visited in the winter about 4 years ago, but it’s way prettier in the spring. Celeste & I went to lay in front of the tower the first night we were there with a bag of Mcdonald's food and two bottles of wine! We took cute pictures together, played music, drank our wine & just talked about life. Love her so much! The Eiffel tower at night is one of my favorite sights ever. It just feels so magical to me. Definitely romanticizing the city lol! Oh, & I’m obsessed with the game Flash invaders!!! The concept is so cool & I love that a random man created the game decades ago. Now, I look for them everywhere! The disappointing thing is that I won’t get to keep playing in Texas.


No comments:

Post a Comment