Tuesday, May 9, 2023

Week 14 & 15

 Week 14

The last week has been very chaotic. After paris, a few of us took a trip to Lyon and Geneva. I got my phone stolen in Lyon & I was so upset because I had a feeling something bad would happen soon & I had been guarding my purse & phone so well the entire trip, but of course a fake waiter stole it while picking up our menus while i was in the bathroom… Pat, Jackson, & I went to Geneva the next day before heading back to Bonn. We went to a fondue restaurant & you wouldn’t believe how much fondue we ate. It was way too much & the guys even finished my fondue. Jackson ate his pot of fondue so fast that I was genuinely worried about his intestines. It was easily a whole block of melted cheese.


Week 15

My Enmodes group is doing pretty well, I think! Our group works well together & I think we made good progress every day. I was really nervous for my part of the presentation, but I felt relieved after I spoke. I do wish we got feedback on whether they’d actually implement any of our ideas though! I really want to know what they’ll do with our ideas. It was also cool to finally see the RAS-Q that we had been talking about the entire semester! Working with Enmodes was an experience I’ll never forget & I’m so glad we got to work on this project. The next week, I had two exams followed by two finals one day apart. I was really overwhelmed especially because I need a higher anxiety medication dosage, but decided to wait to go back to the U.S. Overall, the tests were okay, but I know I should have done a lot better on the physiology 2 exams so I was disappointed with myself & felt super anxious my last week of classes.


No comments:

Post a Comment