Tuesday, May 2, 2023

Week 9

 This week, I visited one of my dream destinations, Spain. All my life, I always wanted to visit this beautiful country due to the great influence Spanish social media has on Mexico and to learn about the country's culture and societal structure. We started our trip in Sevilla, where we visited the infamous Plaza españa, took pictures by the golden tower, went to the Plaza of Toros, and tried some very traditional beer and tapas. After spending 2 days there, we visited the country's capital, Madrid. I gotta say, Madrid is probably one of the most beautiful cities with massive global influence I have ever visited. This city has everything, tradition, good beer, good food, and very nice architecture. We went to this Mexican place that as I fellow Mexican, I approve. It had very very good tacos and quesadillas that reminded me of my home. In Madrid, we went to the royal palace, visited the infamous Santiago Bernabeu stadium, and went to my favorite place in this city, the Parque de los Retirados. In this park, you can encounter acres of pure green beautiful grass and you can get to walk and see ducks, geese, and a lot of squirrels. Finally, we also visited the Museum of el Prado, where we saw some of the most unique art pieces I have ever seen. After Madrid, we had our last stop in Barcelona, where we had an amazing time exploring the city's tourist area. We visited the old district, Camp Nou, and one of the most beautiful pieces of architecture I have ever seen, the Sagrada Familia. Overall, I had an amazing time in Spain and I hope to get back soon

No comments:

Post a Comment