Saturday, May 6, 2023

week 5

 Celeste & I went to a cute little bar to get a drink after class before our trip to Vienna. I still don’t really like beer, but the cherry beer I tried was actually really good. We had a really early morning to catch our train to go to Vienna. I didn’t know what to expect, but it was beautiful! The sun shone on the cream buildings, making everything look golden. While in Vienna, I absolutely had to go to the art museum where “The Kiss” by Klimt is. It was amazing in person. I think it was the highlight of my trip & I’m so glad a few of my friends decided to go with me because they ended up loving it too! I do wish Dr. Wasser was there to give us our tour, but he tried his best to make it fun for us even though he was sick at home. 


No comments:

Post a Comment