Tuesday, May 9, 2023

Week 13 (April 3-9)

Another mini hike before heading back to Bonn. I went to Basel to meet Victoria, and we got very unlucky with our train being canceled. Also the worst customer service ever. We had to look for our own way home, and I ended up getting home really late. I don't know why it always seems to be me with the late or canceled trains. The next day, I had to go to the doctor to get my cyst drained. It took 7 hours (I'm sorry Finn). I didn't eat until after, and I got home and fell asleep. I had not planned anything for Easter break, but somehow we managed to get book London within a few hours. A few of us had a small football session and darts at our favorite bar. We arrived in London and had fish and chips. It was good, and then we explored a bit before going back to the rest a little at the Airbnb. We ate Nando's for dinner (as recommended by Pat), and then Peri, Erin, and I went to the F1 arcade. I had SO much fun. We raced each other hard but fair (Erin crashed into me twice). I got to see Wimbledon, and it was a dream come true. I had always dreamt of attending a match, but being on the actual premises was also special. Big Ben was not as big as I thought, but everyone says that. This weekend passed by so fast. 

No comments:

Post a Comment