Tuesday, May 2, 2023

Week 14

 This week was simply, stressful. As we were getting near the end of our program, we were getting into what was going to be the most challenging week during our study abroad experience. We needed to finalize our project, which included the final presentation an the DHF. My group and I worked very hard to complete all of the required parts of the project, and each of us contributed to the project equally. As the week progressed, the stress went through the roof when my group and I found out that the calculations were off and our device was not going to work. As soon as we confirmed this, Amy and Elizabeth did their engineering magic and managed to mathematically solve our issue, with our device now being mathematically accurate. We then finished our final presentation and the DHF, which we then proceeded to practice our lines for the presentation. As Friday arrived, we went to Enmodes HQ in Achen, where we had our final presentation. My group and I first had a tour of the building and then proceeded to have our final presentation. Although I was very nervous, the presentation went very well and I was able to answer all of Austen's questions regarding the microneedle array. We then all finalized our presentations and headed to eat some currywurst for lunch and then go back to Bonn. We finished the week by going to a bar my friends and I, where we celebrated the end of the Enmodes project. 

No comments:

Post a Comment