Tuesday, May 9, 2023

Week 15- Enmodes Week

 Week 15 was enmodes hell week, something that we knew was coming for the trip's duration. Simply put, this week was difficult, even as we tried to make the most of a tough situation. Despite being in a good spot going into the week as a group, we spent much more time at AIB than we originally realized was coming. Most of my week was specifically spent refining my Solidworks model. I enjoyed working on the visualizations, but I think the blue light from my screen was getting to me by the end of the week, and I didn't get home until after midnight multiple times. Thankfully, our presentation on Friday went very smoothly, making the week worth it, but we were absolutely exhausted heading into finals, which we unfortunately already had very little time to prepare for. On Saturday, we had AIB Charity Day, which was a wonderful time. My group spent the day at a retirement home in Bad Godesberg, where we helped them redesign a section of their landscape by weeding, pouring mulch, and planting new flowers and saplings. Our hosts were wonderful, and they even made us BBQ for lunch. I think that I fell asleep at 8 pm that night. I was not well on Sunday.

Friday Morning's Sunrise

Colby Wilkens

05/09/23

No comments:

Post a Comment