Tuesday, May 9, 2023

Week 8 & 9

 Week 8

My camera roll consists of pictures of Lakka. She’s just so photogenic! My birthday was conveniently not on test dates which I really appreciated because Most of the other people’s birthdays were on or around our test days. Celeste & Kass went to a club in Cologne with me & it was actually really fun. We went to one club first and after they ID’ed us, they asked how old we were & we said 22 & then they said “oh it’s 23 & up only”........ We were very confused & it sounded so fake hahaha! The area of Cologne we were in had a few other clubs down the street so we just went to another club. The music wasn’t bad, but it wasn’t the kind of music I listen to. We still made it really fun though & pre-gamed with a bottle of wine from Rewe! My host family made my birthday really cute & I felt really happy. The girl’s made me cute little drawings that I’m going to scrapbook!


Week 9

This weekend's trip was to Amsterdam! I was super excited before visiting because it looks so cute & like a little storybook town. I really, really liked it. It wasn’t too cold & the food was AMAZING (especially compared to German food…). We took a girl's trip there & ended up in the ER (for Perri) before going to get Mexican food. Perri was fine, but the ER wouldn’t take her as patient because she wasn’t European & they were trying so hard to get rid of us. We tried samples of Dutch cheese from a huge cheese store, saw the flower market, & took a wine canal tour. The tour had unlimited wine & cheese & it went by so fast. Oh and I saw silly pugs. :)


No comments:

Post a Comment