Tuesday, May 9, 2023

Week 10 & 11

week 10

 I just shrunk a top I just bought from Zara… It’s so small that it wouldn’t even fit my six year old host sister. I sent my friends a picture and all of us were shocked at how small it shrunk (like it’s so comical). I can’t believe spring break is coming up so soon! This whole trip is going by so fast, but I love the European lifestyle of being laid-back and being able to travel whenever you want to. I’m excited to see my family, but I know my brother will have bad jet lag at some point during our break & when he goes back to Texas. Random, but I started making memes of Amanda’s dog, Bumby. I thought he was a small dog, but it turns out that he’s gigantic (at least compared to the version of him in my head). 

week 11

Spring break is finally here! I LOVED Barcelona so much!!! I need to live there. I’m looking into master's programs in Spain now. We were all surprised my brother was enjoying himself because he’s still a moody teenager. He was actually taking pictures of everything & liked this part of our trip (Paris, not so much). My dad hated the paella & kept talking about how much better my mom’s paella is. He was ranting about it the whole trip & genuinely never wants to eat paella again (unless it’s my mom's). There were sooooo many weiner dogs in Barcelona! I saw multiple every day…


No comments:

Post a Comment