Saturday, May 6, 2023

week 6

 After Vienna, all of the girls (and a few of the guys) went on our planned trip to Prague! I had very high expectations because everyone I’ve talked to who has been to Prague loves it. Honestly, it didn’t reallyyyy live up to the hype. It was cool to visit, but I don’t think I would go back… unless it’s to go to the Mexican restaurant we went to on our last night there because it was AMAZING. The first night, we ate at an amazing restaurant. Literally everything was so good. We all ordered cute cocktails too & they were really unique. Erin & I ended our dinner with the best espresso martini I’ve ever tried! Amanda found a coupon for a bar crawl so we all signed up for it, but nothing could have prepared us for the night we had……….. It was honestly a miracle that we stayed safe that night. That’s all I’ll say about that…

Sightseeing was interesting. It wasn’t really what I expected & it was different than any place I’ve been to. I feel like I saw everything I needed to see in one or two days so it was a good weekend trip. Definitely a once in a lifetime trip!


No comments:

Post a Comment