Tuesday, May 2, 2023

Week 10

 This week started off a bit sad that we were not in Spain anymore but still ready to get some work done. It was a pretty busy week, with physiology and pharmacology being my priorities as I needed to turn in some assignments for these classes. The week went by and I started to get really excited as my girlfriend was coming over for easter, which made me want the days to go by faster. During this week, I went out with my friends to a local bar called Johnny Barleycorn, where we hung out and played some darts. As the week came to an end, my excitement became significantly greater as we were heading to France the upcoming week. Where after two years, I was going to see the Eiffel Tower once again. The week was nice, I connected more with my fellow Lafayette roommate Brady since we started having dinner every day. 

No comments:

Post a Comment