Saturday, May 6, 2023

week 4

 This week has been pretty chill. I’ve been studying for our first round of exams which we have right before we go on our class excursion to Vienna. I’m nervous to have a physiology 2 exam followed by a physiology 1 exam the same week, but at least we know Dr. Wasser asks straightforward questions. Celeste invited me to go get out nails done & mine were really unique. I chose a purple-brown color that was also chrome & I had never seen the color before! We literally took like an hour to choose our colors & designs (pretty sure the nail technician was confused/annoyed). Oh & the workers at the nail place only spoke German so it was a bit of a struggle to tell them what we wanted. I’ve gotten the chance to hang out more with Antonia & Emilia this week! We drew together after dinner a few nights & had lots of giggles!! :)


No comments:

Post a Comment