Tuesday, May 9, 2023

Week 14 (April 10-16)

The flight back to Bonn was the most anxious I had felt during a flight. I definitely don't like flying, but I assume I will get used to it by the end of this. We went to a bar to watch the Champions League game between Manchester City and Bayern Munich. Bayern Munich played so bad. Our German teacher is amazing, and we played a trivia game again. I answered the Formula 1 question correctly, and I was so proud. Unfortunately, the three Hispanics and the ginger didn't win, but we tried. Remagen was a nice trip, and on my way back home, I walked with a smile. The road trip to Binge and Andernach was slightly less pleasant because the bus was stuffy, but Colby, Jack, and I made our music video debut. Saturday was my lazy day. I just went to a fancy Edeka, and it was the nicest one I had seen. Another Sunday, another guys' night. It was another fun time with my closer friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment