Tuesday, May 16, 2023

Week 15

As the final week was just right around the corner, we first had to take care of our final examinations. This week was even more stressful than the previous one as we all now had to focus on our final tests. I started the week studying for physiology as we were going to have both the third and final exams in the same week. This was a very stressful week, however, I was very excited to finish it as we were heading home the following week. In addition to physiology, I also had the genetics final, which was probably the test I was most focused on as our professor did not exactly tell us what to focus on. Despite the final examinations heading our way and the great amount of time studying, I knew that this was the final lap of this semester and it had to be finished with the proper attitude. All of my classmates knew this as both Bmed and Bims majors were highly focused on all of our tasks as we also had to finish the DHF since my group had to edit the final document.

No comments:

Post a Comment