Tuesday, May 2, 2023

Week 13

 As depression conquered myself due to my girlfriend's departure, I started the week just a bit sad. However, I knew it was time to get stuff done since the final presentation was due the following week. The week was nice yet very busy, as exams started to pile up and the presentation was getting closer each day. My group and I worked in our final project designs in order to then start developing our final presentation. I was in charged on reaserching all about the Microneedle array we were implementing in as our blood temperature measurement device. Although we were all started to get stressed about the projects and exams, at the end of the week, we went to Remagen and Bingen. In Remagen, we went to a unique museum along the rhine river, where we learned about the nun that would use plants and other active ingredients to work as drugs to fulfill a medical purpose. The views along the rhine were simply amazing, with beuatiful hills and nature being the protagonists. The next day we went to Bingen, where we visited the iconic peace bridge in which American troops fought against the German army. This week was sucessful, but I was still very afraid for what was upcoming the following week with tests and the final presentation coming up. 

No comments:

Post a Comment